A Plea:

PLEASE: All freebies found here are for PERSONAL USE ONLY. Not to be shared, or sold to others, nor to be passed as your own, that's called PIRACY. And the only pirate I would like to come in contact with is Capt. Jack Sparrow. ;p

Also, to those
few of you who take the time to leave comments, THANK YOU!! I really appreciate it, and I hope you continue to enjoy the freebies I share here.. :D

Friday, April 16, 2010

Scrappity Dump, Dump.. (Strikes back!)

Missed that Post title?? Well, this is really quite a dump, a long post, so sit tight, hold on, and enjoy the exquisite ride of seeing fabulous kits and template, available to you out there! LOL!

First off, LorieM Designs has released this fabulous mini kits, for him and for her, aptly called Buddies and  Girlfrriends. Its for those special pictures of your friends or buddies. It is now available at her Gotta Pixel and Pickleberry Pop stores.

folder LM_Buddies  available @ Gotta Pixel :: Pickleberrypop

folder LM_Girlfriends

available @ Gotta Pixel :: Pickleberrypop

Second, BubbleScrap Designs just released this lovely kit perfect for those baby pictures. Little Ones is available now to purchase at Scrapbookbytes and her new store, Scrapable. And a little birdie told me that from now until April 22, this kit and the rest of her products @ Scrapable is on 50% discount!! That does not always happen, so grab it now. It's a great deal, isn't it? :D

folder

Available @ Scrapbookbytes :: Scrapable 

joy_littleones_01 joy_littleones_02

Third, Michelle Stone Designz also has this new release, a soft-hued kit and with tons of unique elements for mothers and the mother figures in your life. I know it's a little early for a Mother's Day kit, or a mother's day layout, but everyday should be a mother's day! (I would love that if it is so, LOL!) There's your excuse on why you should purchase this. Peach Pie kit is now available @ TwoLittlePixels.

folder bryswt_LOP_temp2

And last, but not the least, BerrySweet Designs has recently released this lovely template set, Layers of Paper, and is now available @ PolkaDotPlum. And while you are there, maybe grab her equally gorgeous kit for those spring photos, Sprung, which I used for these 2 layouts I made.

folder

bryswt_LOP_temp1 bryswt_LOP_temp3 

So, whew! I think that's it for this week! Are you dazzled by these shiny, new, goodies? Or maybe by my LOs? (LOL!) What are you waiting for? Go and grab this pretties and avail of discounts, since almost all of these are new releases.

See yah tomorrow, I might have a freebie post for ya all!

Ciao! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading comments, so I hope to read one from you! Thanks for dropping by this blog! :D