A Plea:

PLEASE: All freebies found here are for PERSONAL USE ONLY. Not to be shared, or sold to others, nor to be passed as your own, that's called PIRACY. And the only pirate I would like to come in contact with is Capt. Jack Sparrow. ;p

Also, to those
few of you who take the time to leave comments, THANK YOU!! I really appreciate it, and I hope you continue to enjoy the freebies I share here.. :D

Friday, April 23, 2010

And another freebie of sort..

I forgot to post this yesterday, so I hope you can forgive my forgetfulness. Brenda, of Berry Sweet Designs is starting her newsletter this week. If you love her designs (What, you don't know her? Her templates are one of the best out there!) you better subscribe to her newsletter, like right now, LOL! A little birdie told me that she is starting it with a BANG! and will give away not just one but THREE freebies! *yay!*

Head on to her blog, look on the upper right corner, and put your e-mail add to subscribe to her mailing list. And while you are there, she has lots of blog freebie that you can snag too. Just hope you don't forget to say a word thanks. :)

Oh, before I go, want to have a hint on what surprise awaits you upon subscribing to her NL? OK, OK, I'll give you a hint: 2 m _ n _  k _ _ s and 1 set of her usual product.. Can you guess it now? LOL!

So, what are you still doing here? Click the link away!

Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading comments, so I hope to read one from you! Thanks for dropping by this blog! :D