A Plea:

PLEASE: All freebies found here are for PERSONAL USE ONLY. Not to be shared, or sold to others, nor to be passed as your own, that's called PIRACY. And the only pirate I would like to come in contact with is Capt. Jack Sparrow. ;p

Also, to those
few of you who take the time to leave comments, THANK YOU!! I really appreciate it, and I hope you continue to enjoy the freebies I share here.. :D

Saturday, April 17, 2010

A Layout a Day..

".. keeps the sadness away." That is the motto I would love to follow, everyday. I hope I can stick with it. Sooo, here is my 1st day layout:

bryswt_strukrlysnd_4

structrlysound  folder

It's a picture of Aleck & Aiane, while ate Aleck is nuzzling her little sister. It's her favorite thing to do, whenever I take pictures of them. She just loves to nuzzle her nose on her cheek, guess that's her way of telling her sister that she loves her, loves being with her.

I used this beauties in creating this layout: BerrySweet Designs' Structurally Sound template pack, available @ her Digiridoo store; and all the papers and elements from BubbleScraps Designs' Basket Surprise kit, available @ Scrapable & Scrapbook-Bytes.

That's all for now! Be back tomorrow! The freebie I promised, I still need to hear from the designer, if its OK with her to post here..

Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading comments, so I hope to read one from you! Thanks for dropping by this blog! :D