A Plea:

PLEASE: All freebies found here are for PERSONAL USE ONLY. Not to be shared, or sold to others, nor to be passed as your own, that's called PIRACY. And the only pirate I would like to come in contact with is Capt. Jack Sparrow. ;p

Also, to those
few of you who take the time to leave comments, THANK YOU!! I really appreciate it, and I hope you continue to enjoy the freebies I share here.. :D

Friday, April 30, 2010

iNSD is here! And another freebie from me..

Yes, its the start of the 3-days inter-National Scrapbooking Day. Lots of sales, discounts and freebies here, there and everywhere! Almost all the designers I create for has great offerings in celebration of the scrappers' day. Just click on my CT blinkies on the right side, and it will take you to their blogs, and see what they are offering (and there might be some freebies for you there, too) :D. And you read that right, too, I have a little freebie in celebration of this day, at the end of this post. So, buckle up & enjoy the ride! LOL!

Brenda of Berry Sweet Designs has just released this template set, 'Simplified'. Four sets of simple yet gorgeous template, that gives focus on your pictures and journaling. A really versatile set that you can easily flip and turn to suit your creative need.

bsd_simplified_pv

I have created 2 pages using these templates. The first one, I used the kit 'Simple Chic', also by Berry Sweet Designs, which you can snag at her Digiridoo Store. The second layout was made using LDrag Designs collab kit with Happy Turtle Studio, 'Strawberries & Cream'.

bryswt_simp_temp4bryswt_simp_temp1

And, if you love these templates, go to Brenda's blog. A little birdie told me that she is selling her whole 'store' 50% OFF!!!

So, onto the freebie.. BubbleScrap Designs, has a new product offering for you. "Rise and Shine' is a beautiful soft-toned kit of green and yellow hues, suited for those sweet pictures of you, your family and friends. Available now at Scrapbook Bytes and Scrapable. I did my desktop calendar for May using this lovely kit, and a 2010 calendar template from Sueli Colbert's Designs (a freebie available @ her blog). Take a lookie at the kit's preview and my shiny new desktop!

folder May_desktop_RAS01

Like this calendar/desktop? Well, I made it into a QP (in 2 sizes), and I would like to also share it with you, in celebration of iNSD.

May_desktop_frevw

Download 1024 x 768

Download 800 x 600

Thank you for making it this far, LOL! I hope you like this! And as you may well know, I love comments! Have a happy celebration of iNSD, and enjoy the haul! :D

Toodles!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading comments, so I hope to read one from you! Thanks for dropping by this blog! :D