A Plea:

PLEASE: All freebies found here are for PERSONAL USE ONLY. Not to be shared, or sold to others, nor to be passed as your own, that's called PIRACY. And the only pirate I would like to come in contact with is Capt. Jack Sparrow. ;p

Also, to those
few of you who take the time to leave comments, THANK YOU!! I really appreciate it, and I hope you continue to enjoy the freebies I share here.. :D

Monday, February 14, 2011

V-Day greetings, scrap dump + freebie!!

Heelllo World! ;p

Before I proceed to my scrap dumpity post, I want to greet each one of you a Happy Valentine's Day!! I hope you are having a good one and is/will be celebrating it with your love ones.. I am, as soon as hubby gets here from work..(..cue sexy jazz music..) LOL! Or not. :(

I have a few shiny-ies (i.e. recent layouts) that I would like to show to you. These are made using current products of Siamese Studio, available exclusively at her store at FunkyPlayground Designs.

First, a beautiful 'pink' kit, Sweet Scents, perfect for those girlie layouts or even baby girl layouts! I love the contrast the black elements makes in this kit.


My page with this kit:


It's a page for my not so little anymore pre-teen angel, Aleck.. Time really flies so fast, and she is growing at the rate that I don't like, hehe! Oh, and I just want to share also, this page was chosen as LOTW @ FPD!!! Yay!! Thank you, FPD peeps! :D

And, last, for now, is a layout I made using another elegant and bright kit from May (Siamese Studio), Sweet Sensation. I just loooove the mint, the light pink, the softness and elegance of this gorgeous kit!


 And here is my page, which, I tell you, took me 2 hours to do, because of all the layerings, hehe! (I am a self-confessed SSSLLLOOOOOOWWW scrapper, hehe!).


This 2 pages were nominated for LOTW at FPD for the same week. Boy, do I feel proud and accomplish, haha! I feel like making a fist pump and yell, "YAY!'. Don't mind me though, LOL! I just really treasure it, whenever my works are being cited, commended upon. I think anyone would be elated too, since there are TONS of great layout artists in the digi scrapping world, and to be noticed once in a while, I think is really a great achievement for someone like me, who is not really 'out there' yet.

So, since you made it pass my babbling's, here is a little freebie wordart for you. Just right click on the image, and choose save as!


Credits: fonts used: Love - LDJ Noodge; other text - Sktch Block

That's all for now! I hope you like our freebie today, and I hope you all have a romantic, love-filled day! :D

Mwah! 'Til next,

1 comment:

I love reading comments, so I hope to read one from you! Thanks for dropping by this blog! :D