A Plea:

PLEASE: All freebies found here are for PERSONAL USE ONLY. Not to be shared, or sold to others, nor to be passed as your own, that's called PIRACY. And the only pirate I would like to come in contact with is Capt. Jack Sparrow. ;p

Also, to those
few of you who take the time to leave comments, THANK YOU!! I really appreciate it, and I hope you continue to enjoy the freebies I share here.. :D

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Miss Me?

Hello!! Yeah, I know, you've all missed me.. Not that I did not missed you too, just that I am slaving behind the scene creating pages to show-off here and showcase and pimp my lovely designers, hehe!! March will mark the busiest postings here, I guess.. :p

But first, I have a confession to make. It seems I cannot even be relied on my promises.. What do I mean? Errm, look at the CT blinkie corner, there's another blinkie added!! I said I would only restrict myself to 3 teams, BUT, I cannot resist Photocowgirl's CT call, and answered, and been accepted! And really, how can I (for that matter, how can you), when she has one of the gorgeous templates you can find in the digi-scrapping community. :D
Want a peek of how gorgeous it is? Amanda(Photocowgirl) has a new template pack released today, Layers of Happiness. It is full of layering goodness! If you want to know the idea behind these set, head to her blog, and you might find another gorgeous reason why YOU GOT TO SNAG these sets.

So, without further ado, here they are, Layers of Happiness Multi-photo templates, and the Single Photo pack.




Or, if you are having a hard time choosing which one to grab, then why not just grab them both, and buy the bundle pack! Whichever you like, they are all 20% off this weekend, so better hurry and get hold of these!

And a shiny, shiny from me, using a template from the single photo pack:



I've used Siamese Studio's kit, Kashmir Nights for this page.

That's all for now, be back on the first day of March, since I have tons of shinies to show you, and a sale, and maybe a freebie.. :)

That's all for now! Mouse-off!

1 comment:

I love reading comments, so I hope to read one from you! Thanks for dropping by this blog! :D