A Plea:

PLEASE: All freebies found here are for PERSONAL USE ONLY. Not to be shared, or sold to others, nor to be passed as your own, that's called PIRACY. And the only pirate I would like to come in contact with is Capt. Jack Sparrow. ;p

Also, to those
few of you who take the time to leave comments, THANK YOU!! I really appreciate it, and I hope you continue to enjoy the freebies I share here.. :D

Wednesday, February 26, 2014

ITS 2014??

SIGH!! It's been two long years, since I've updated this blog. Two long years, that I have not made ANY scrapping layout..

I really miss creating! I miss designing a page layout! I miss buying kits and template! I miss tinkering with my Photoshop! (I don't know if I still know how to use it, LOL!).

So much has happened in our little family, that my hobby took a VERY FAR backseat. :(
We moved from Bangkok, TH, to Chandler, AZ. Meaning, new place, new job, new friends, new school, new challenges and new adventures for each of the Agustins. And, to top that, I'm no longer a SAHM, but again a working-mom, after more that 10 years of staying at home. So much to undergo, in a span of 2 years. Working means, I don't have much free time to indulge in my (secret) addiction, scrapping!

Well, I think we've relatively had adjusted to our new life here. I hope I get to have that free time again to do my scrap/craft again in the near future. But for now, this is all I can do as an update on this blog.

'Till next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading comments, so I hope to read one from you! Thanks for dropping by this blog! :D