A Plea:

PLEASE: All freebies found here are for PERSONAL USE ONLY. Not to be shared, or sold to others, nor to be passed as your own, that's called PIRACY. And the only pirate I would like to come in contact with is Capt. Jack Sparrow. ;p

Also, to those
few of you who take the time to leave comments, THANK YOU!! I really appreciate it, and I hope you continue to enjoy the freebies I share here.. :D

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Froggie Leap!!

Hello, digi scrapping-world!! Its been a while since I’ve shared with you my layouts.. Real life got in the way of my scrapping time, so, no shiny-shinies in the last 2-3 months.. But, that’s in the past now.. And I’ve got a little bit of news to tell.. I’ve been accepted as one of Little Green Frog’s Guest CT for March, and it’s a call that I have been waiting for a while, since I reaaaaalllllllllyyy love her templates! (Can’t you tell? ;p). I am really grateful that she chose me, so it really got me my mojo back to creating layouts again! So, here I am to showoff some of my pages using her newly released template packs!

First, is a collaboration pack with Cluster Queen Creations. It’s a template pack of 8 two-pager layouts. I love this pack because its soooo perfect for those event/gatherings wherein we tend to shoot so many photos, and you really want to document it all, this is a perfect template to use/jump start your creativity!

Two by Two

And this page I made was from my youngest DD’s 6th birthday celebration last October, ‘11, using Jady Day Studio’s “A Girl’s Perfect Birthday” bundle.

Next, is an eclectic array of styles and photo options in one pack. It’s really versatile to work with, for those that like to play with layering, simple & clean, clusters or minimalist, you get it all in one pack.

Under the Big Top

And this is my sample page, using another Jady Day Studio kit, “The Ones We Cherish”. Its my family and I during our ride back to our place..

So, what are you waiting for? Go now and snag these, go to the Scrap Orchard Marketplace and buy these gorgeousness! Just click on the links or on the images to be redirected to the store..

Mwah! That’s all for now! See you tomorrow!! Smile

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading comments, so I hope to read one from you! Thanks for dropping by this blog! :D