A Plea:

PLEASE: All freebies found here are for PERSONAL USE ONLY. Not to be shared, or sold to others, nor to be passed as your own, that's called PIRACY. And the only pirate I would like to come in contact with is Capt. Jack Sparrow. ;p

Also, to those
few of you who take the time to leave comments, THANK YOU!! I really appreciate it, and I hope you continue to enjoy the freebies I share here.. :D

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Hello there??

Well, look who is here!! Yah, me. Apparently, I am still alive, despite my very looooooong absence from this blog.

Last year was a hard one for me, personally. Losing my father, I kinda tough it-out, but inside, I was feeling his great loss in our lives. I'm a papa's girl, so it really was a big impact on my emotional make-up to come to a realization that he's gone.

One aspect that greatly suffered is my enjoyment in doing scrap pages. I want to scrap so much about him, but, I don't think I can, even up to now, almost a year later. Add the fact that I only have 3 pieces of pictures here with me, and it reminds me too much of who he was, and what I miss the most about him. So, I closed down. No more scrapping for me, at that time. I did not even inform those designers I create for.. I am really sorry, for doing that, seeming to have abandoned my 'position'. And, it seems that my creative muse is also suffering with me, because most of the time, she's nowhere to be found..

But that was last year. This year, I am trying my hardest to move-on and get back that enthusiasm to be creative again. I am slowly getting back again to the lure of digi-scrapping. Doing challenges here-and-there. And beeing a true-blood buddy of templates (since that's how I can do pages nowadays, my creativy mojo is nil!). That's why I'm a little afraid to be a full time CT for now, although I've sent a couple of application here & there, for guest spots.

I hope to get out of this funk real soon.. *Sigh*

That's all for now from me. I'll be back tomorrow to show some pages I did this past few weeks.



Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading comments, so I hope to read one from you! Thanks for dropping by this blog! :D